Please read through our 2017 information
he Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce will host MangoMania 2017. Saturday hours will be from 10 AM to 7 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM. This year’s event will again be held at the German American Social Club, 2101 Pine Island Road, Cape Coral, Florida.
To keep our theme, we are asking all vendors to offer at least one item for sale which depicts or includes in its ingredients a tropical fruit or vegetable. Also, we ask that your booth space be eye-catching and fit the Tropical fruit theme. Site set up – Friday from 2PM to 8PM & Saturday from 7 AM to 8 AM. LARGE ITEMS LIKE TENTS AND TRAILERS MUST BE SET UP FRIDAY.
No vehicle traffic will be permitted within the main exhibition area after 8 AM on Saturday.
Golf carts will be available for restocking and transportation during the festival. There will be onsite security Friday and Saturday nights.
Vendors / exhibitors who are coming from a distance should make arrangements for overnight accommodations. No vendor will be permitted to stay overnight on festival grounds. No exceptions.
Please call the Greater Pine Island Chamber at (239) 283-0888 for information on our member accommodations.
The Park will be locked down after 8 PM on Friday. Vendors are expected to remain open until the closing of each day. Early tear-downs are prohibited, no exceptions. Each vendor will be given a site space and number. Do not set up elsewhere. Set up in the space layout only. Because we want to ensure that our vendors achieve maximum sales, we will be limiting the number of vendors offering the same items to the consumers. No vendors will be allowed to sell bottled water, as the Chamber will be handling water and ice sales. When we have decided that we have sufficient vendors selling a particular array of items, no other vendor applications will be accepted. Those vendors not accepted will have their money refunded. No site will be held without all paperwork and payment. Late fee charged July 1st
Mango Mania Rules & Regulations
All vendors will be juried in; there is no longer first serve policy.
No space will be assigned without receipt of application and payment. All applications and payments are to be received by GPICC no later than June 30, 2017. If application is not approved, funds will be returned. This event will take place rain or shine. No refunds will be made if vendor/exhibitor decides not to participate because of weather.
Restaurant & Agriculture Vendors will receive 6 Vendor Passes. All other categories will receive 4 passes; if additional passes are needed they must be purchased at the main gate or Chamber building before the event.
Vendors and exhibitors must supply their own extension cords, hoses, fire extinguishers, tents, tie downs, weights, tables etc. GPICC will not be responsible for vendor complying with State Sales Tax Laws. FOOD VENDORS will receive a copy of the Department of Health regulations.
Please read and follow these requirements for vendors that are cooking.
THIS WILL BE ENFORCED BY THE CAPE CORAL FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Tents must be tagged to show flame resistance.
• Fire extinguisher must be readily available with a rating at a minimum of 2A40BC and a current inspection tag on site.
• Inspections may be conducted at any time before or during the event.
• These inspections will not be performed by the MangoMania committee but by Cape Coral Fire and other departments. Please bring the proper equipment.
• Vendors will receive via email the site map and assigned number the week prior to the event
• Do not move your assigned site or move items from other sites.
• No vendor is permitted to remove any item not belonging to them from the property.
• Vendors and exhibitors must supply their own extension cords, hoses, fire extinguishers, tents etc.
• Describe in detail what you plan to sell and only sell these items.
• No beverage sales will be permitting unless you are a drink vendor. All alcohol sales are restricted to the Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce.